Monday, July 28, 2008

Blogging Award


Suzanne at Squazi and the Chicken and my friend Joanie from Joanie's World have nominated me for a Kreativ Award.

It is really lovely to be nominated and to know that what you do is enjoyed and appreciated by other people.

According to the rules I have to nominate and link my blog with 5 other blogs that I enjoy visiting. The problem I have is I can't seem to pick 5 as I enjoy visiting all the cross stitch blogs that I have listed on the right hand side of my blog. All of you ladies are so talented.

I asked my 13 year old DS if he could put the award on my blog for me but unfortunately he doesn't know how to do it. I think I will have to try an older DS. Unfortunately he lives in Sydney, so I think I am up a creek without a paddle.

Hopefully tomorrow morning I will be able to up date my blog with photo's of the lovely things my Sister bought back for me. I tried to do it this morning but I had trouble finding where 13 yo DS had put the plug for the camera. Anyway that is a long story for another time.

No comments: